
Finally tried wake-boarding today! :D:D:D hahas. It was FUN !! :D Thanks to my dad for allowing me to try it out! hahas. Now, I can balance on the board while the speed boat is moving! Feeling a bit scared when I first tried to wake-board. I can't even hold the rope well & the 1st few attempts, I failed to stand & balance myself! I haven't even stand & I fell into the water! Drank a lot of the salty water. :( Learning to get out of water & balance with it on the water was quite tiring at 1st. It's because I just can't find my balance while the boat is pulling me. hahas. But after awhile, I get the hang of it and manage to slowly stand & wake-board! I can get out of water within 5 seconds & balance myself on the water! hahas. The experience was great! :D However, after wake-boarding, I felt tired & my body started to ache! Both hands were having blisters too.
I love the wind, the sea & the sky while I was in the speeding speed boat! It was just so cooling and calming! :D How I wish I have a speed boat too! :D hahas. While I was trying & learning to wake-board, it started to rain heavily! I was feeling super cold but then when I fell into the water because I lost my balance, I felt that the water was so comfortable and warm! It makes me dun feel like getting out of the warm salty water just now! hahaha
Thinking what things I have not tried before and I wish to try it! hahas. I now wish to try jet skiing ! :D
I love the wind, the sea & the sky while I was in the speeding speed boat! It was just so cooling and calming! :D How I wish I have a speed boat too! :D hahas. While I was trying & learning to wake-board, it started to rain heavily! I was feeling super cold but then when I fell into the water because I lost my balance, I felt that the water was so comfortable and warm! It makes me dun feel like getting out of the warm salty water just now! hahaha
Thinking what things I have not tried before and I wish to try it! hahas. I now wish to try jet skiing ! :D