Finally done EBA presentation! :D:D
Today woke up at normal time but was super tired & sleepy!
Had a thought of dun go school.
But there's presentation, so still get up reluctantly.
hahas. Then continue to sleep on bus when on the way to school!
During break time, when I was eating. My friend suddenly asked me
"why are u having deep thoughts today?"
actually, I do not know what was I thinking about & was mostly staring blank.
Was tooooo tired already. Talk much lesser today. hahas.
Conserve energy. :D
This 2 weeks will be a tiring week for me. :(
I think I'll lack of sleep. must must must TRY to sleep earlier!
hahas.
Now i wish for many many pillows for me to hug ! hahaha.
Like very comfortable! :D
I'm starting to dream now already !
result of being so sleepy today! hahaha.
My mind are all filled with "ZzZz" & "time to sleep"
hahahas. I think sometimes I did do that :D
Wish to have more time for...... :)
Had a thought of dun go school.
But there's presentation, so still get up reluctantly.
hahas. Then continue to sleep on bus when on the way to school!
During break time, when I was eating. My friend suddenly asked me
"why are u having deep thoughts today?"
actually, I do not know what was I thinking about & was mostly staring blank.
Was tooooo tired already. Talk much lesser today. hahas.
Conserve energy. :D
This 2 weeks will be a tiring week for me. :(
I think I'll lack of sleep. must must must TRY to sleep earlier!
hahas.
Now i wish for many many pillows for me to hug ! hahaha.Like very comfortable! :D
I'm starting to dream now already !
result of being so sleepy today! hahaha.
My mind are all filled with "ZzZz" & "time to sleep"
hahahas. I think sometimes I did do that :DWish to have more time for...... :)