It's common test week!
Do nothing much at home except Studying/ Tiding notes!
There're too much information for me to remember.
Hate it ! :( cause I can't really remember things well.
Must JiaYou this sem :D
1 thing I dun like common test is,
all the tests have MCQs!
I'm really not good at it. :(
Open ended questions I can score better.
sigh. MCQs make me think too much & indecisive!
Just 1 more week ! I can play ! :D
2 weeks break not enough for me too.
It's not really a break too.
Like quite many days occupied with stuffs & projects.
& because of this I also didn't get to go Genting this term break.
I need to dig time out for more things.
Studying makes me feel hungry !
Craving for snacks now.
Want to eat dark chocolate now!
hahaha.

Random thought:
Suddenly I miss my Secondary School days
& also, I did miss my Dancing CCA in secondary school
after looking at some photos. :)
Training was tiring
but I remembered how much fun I had from it sometimes.

2 Months plus more :D
Do nothing much at home except Studying/ Tiding notes!
There're too much information for me to remember.
Hate it ! :( cause I can't really remember things well.
Must JiaYou this sem :D
1 thing I dun like common test is,
all the tests have MCQs!
I'm really not good at it. :(
Open ended questions I can score better.
sigh. MCQs make me think too much & indecisive!
Just 1 more week ! I can play ! :D
2 weeks break not enough for me too.
It's not really a break too.
Like quite many days occupied with stuffs & projects.
& because of this I also didn't get to go Genting this term break.
I need to dig time out for more things.
Studying makes me feel hungry !
Craving for snacks now.
Want to eat dark chocolate now!
hahaha.

Random thought:
Suddenly I miss my Secondary School days
& also, I did miss my Dancing CCA in secondary school
after looking at some photos. :)
Training was tiring
but I remembered how much fun I had from it sometimes.

2 Months plus more :D