
2 weeks break ending. Pass so fast.
hahas. Playing most of the time.
But FUN :D
Still got 5modules of tutorials to do!
4 projects to be done !
& 2 more tests to study before the Break End! :(
Left with so little time now.
Hopefully can finish most of it before Saturday! :D
Then play again on weekends! :D:D:D
I'm thinking of playing again.
hahaha. Deprive of playing I think.
Too much work I need to do when school starts.
Stressing Period coming again!
Oh ya,
Need to save up my money & also dig for time a bit! :D
hahaha.

I think this is also what I've been doing for the term break.

Then when school starts, I'll do the below again!
hahas :D

Random Pictures I found on web again! hahahas.




But FUN :D
Still got 5modules of tutorials to do!
4 projects to be done !
& 2 more tests to study before the Break End! :(
Left with so little time now.
Hopefully can finish most of it before Saturday! :D
Then play again on weekends! :D:D:D
I'm thinking of playing again.
hahaha. Deprive of playing I think.
Too much work I need to do when school starts.
Stressing Period coming again!
Oh ya,
Need to save up my money & also dig for time a bit! :D
hahaha.

I think this is also what I've been doing for the term break.

Then when school starts, I'll do the below again!
hahas :D

Random Pictures I found on web again! hahahas.



