
It's finally term break!
Yes! Finally all tests are over! hahaha.
Horrible week! :(
Was happy, sad, tired, irritated, stress of work !
Thanks ar, Nelson!
Accompany me till late night. hahas.
:D :D
Now finally I can take a break and relax! :D
PLAY TIME NOW!
but then still need study 2 tests during term break! :(

Today I'm happy! hahahaha
Tests over & it's the 10th
YEAH ! hahas. :D:D
Although only manage to go out awhile,
but
You Make My Day ! :D
Hope to have more time :D
Yes! Finally all tests are over! hahaha.
Horrible week! :(
Was happy, sad, tired, irritated, stress of work !
Thanks ar, Nelson!
Accompany me till late night. hahas.
:D :D
Now finally I can take a break and relax! :D
PLAY TIME NOW!
but then still need study 2 tests during term break! :(

Today I'm happy! hahahaha
Tests over & it's the 10th
YEAH ! hahas. :D:D
Although only manage to go out awhile,
but
You Make My Day ! :D
Hope to have more time :D