Break is starting soon!
Happy! :D waiting for August & September to come!
hahas. Finally ran my 10km Shape Run!
It's a great improvement for me.
Never tried running for 10km before
hahas. I completed it & I ran all the way for 9.5 km.
Maybe shall try to run 15km, etc next time :D
Dunno where and what goes wrong with the figures.
Just feel that the figures wasn't right & feeling weird.
we didn't get back what we suppose to take back.
but we just can't say much about it to her anymore.
"钱伤感情"
Sighhh.. what's over it's over :)
next time be more careful
& discuss all the things clearly before doing anything :)
HAHAHAHAH THEY ARE SO FUNNYYY!
Happy! :D waiting for August & September to come!
hahas. Finally ran my 10km Shape Run!
It's a great improvement for me.
Never tried running for 10km before
hahas. I completed it & I ran all the way for 9.5 km.
Maybe shall try to run 15km, etc next time :D
Dunno where and what goes wrong with the figures.
Just feel that the figures wasn't right & feeling weird.
we didn't get back what we suppose to take back.
but we just can't say much about it to her anymore.
"钱伤感情"
Sighhh.. what's over it's over :)
next time be more careful
& discuss all the things clearly before doing anything :)
HAHAHAHAH THEY ARE SO FUNNYYY!