It's so late now!
I'm still doing my Database.
Lili & I are still doing in progress but it isn't done!
We already asked 2 people help us. :(
We still left quite a lot to do.
Later 5pm is the deadline!
HOW AM I GOING TO FINISH IT!
:@ :(
I NEED MY SLEEP :(
Database seriously we can't finish with only 2 of us doing!
I think when it comes to IT,
I'm sure the one who will get involve in doing it.
If someone who is super good in database can help us NOW
that would be so great!
Feel like skipping class later
but it's accounting, important module
can't afford to skip it. :(
SHALL CONTINUE TO TACKLE THIS DATABASE !
JIAYOU & GOOD LUCK TO ME! :D
Never give up! It'll be done soon! :)
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK TO END!
I'm still doing my Database.
Lili & I are still doing in progress but it isn't done!
We already asked 2 people help us. :(
We still left quite a lot to do.
Later 5pm is the deadline!
HOW AM I GOING TO FINISH IT!
:@ :(
I NEED MY SLEEP :(
Database seriously we can't finish with only 2 of us doing!
I think when it comes to IT,
I'm sure the one who will get involve in doing it.
If someone who is super good in database can help us NOW
that would be so great!
Feel like skipping class later
but it's accounting, important module
can't afford to skip it. :(
SHALL CONTINUE TO TACKLE THIS DATABASE !
JIAYOU & GOOD LUCK TO ME! :D
Never give up! It'll be done soon! :)
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK TO END!