Was so so so tired!
Went for an I&E event to an old folks home
Meet early in the morning at 8:45am
hahas. Went to teach them to fold origami, etc
I practically spoke Hokkien to 1 of the elderly for the whole session.
I've not been using hokkien to talk for a long time already.
She was talking to me in hokkien
& whole conversation between us was in hokkien.
She kept telling me she's 100 plus years old,
then told me her name,
then ask how old am I, my name, etc
for like got 5 times at least?
so i replied "18 years old" every single time she asked me
then she asked me a few times " Are you married? "
of cause I replied "No lahs, I'm still young, haven't marry yet. " hahas
then she replied " oh, slowly choose. dun need rush. :D"
then when it reaches the 5th time or what asking me those few questions,
I replied her " why not u help me choose the people whom I can marry to?"
hahas, then her reply was
"I'm 100plus years old, can't help you choose. Later not you like de how."
hahas. then dunno why halfway
she suddenly she talk to me in cantonese.
and i cant really understand.
i just "ummm, *nod head*" and ask my friend to translate.
hahas. I heard 1 of the elderly scold vulgarities too!
Me and my friend were shocked.
hahahas.
In the afternoon,
went to do project till like 11pm plus then go home
that's so tiring!
hahas, couldn't open my eyes big enough to continue on with the project
although it was tiring, I felt fun doing it.
hahaha. trying new things out is so fun. :D
Later going out and when I reached home
I got to continue with the project AGAIN. :(
hopefully I can survive these 2 days.
So sleepy and lack of sleep recently.
I need 1 day free for me to keep sleeping!
hahahas. :D
Went for an I&E event to an old folks home
Meet early in the morning at 8:45am
hahas. Went to teach them to fold origami, etc
I practically spoke Hokkien to 1 of the elderly for the whole session.
I've not been using hokkien to talk for a long time already.
She was talking to me in hokkien
& whole conversation between us was in hokkien.
She kept telling me she's 100 plus years old,
then told me her name,
then ask how old am I, my name, etc
for like got 5 times at least?
so i replied "18 years old" every single time she asked me
then she asked me a few times " Are you married? "
of cause I replied "No lahs, I'm still young, haven't marry yet. " hahas
then she replied " oh, slowly choose. dun need rush. :D"
then when it reaches the 5th time or what asking me those few questions,
I replied her " why not u help me choose the people whom I can marry to?"
hahas, then her reply was
"I'm 100plus years old, can't help you choose. Later not you like de how."
hahas. then dunno why halfway
she suddenly she talk to me in cantonese.
and i cant really understand.
i just "ummm, *nod head*" and ask my friend to translate.
hahas. I heard 1 of the elderly scold vulgarities too!
Me and my friend were shocked.
hahahas.
In the afternoon,
went to do project till like 11pm plus then go home
that's so tiring!
hahas, couldn't open my eyes big enough to continue on with the project
although it was tiring, I felt fun doing it.
hahaha. trying new things out is so fun. :D
Later going out and when I reached home
I got to continue with the project AGAIN. :(
hopefully I can survive these 2 days.
So sleepy and lack of sleep recently.
I need 1 day free for me to keep sleeping!
hahahas. :D