
today it's over ! :D:D
So happy! hahahas.
1st time I can do all Amath questions for my test!
that was a great improvement for me.
Recently went out & chatted with 2 of my secondary school great friends to "de-stress"
Everytime when school starts, we're always too busy to meet up.
hardly had a chance to find a place to chill & chat for so long
finally can meet up with them
the feeling was just so nice
talking crap about anything.
no matter it's happy/sad/angry things.
we'll just say out all.
feeling so much better after saying out. :D
they are also the 1st one I think of whenever I'm feeling down/stress
or when I faced some problems.
their encouragement/jokes/craps, etc just made me feel so much better

I've been coughing and coughing and sneezing & sneezing today
hopefully tmr i still have voice.
So happy! hahahas.
1st time I can do all Amath questions for my test!
that was a great improvement for me.
Recently went out & chatted with 2 of my secondary school great friends to "de-stress"
Everytime when school starts, we're always too busy to meet up.
hardly had a chance to find a place to chill & chat for so long
finally can meet up with them
the feeling was just so nice
talking crap about anything.
no matter it's happy/sad/angry things.
we'll just say out all.
feeling so much better after saying out. :D
they are also the 1st one I think of whenever I'm feeling down/stress
or when I faced some problems.
their encouragement/jokes/craps, etc just made me feel so much better

I've been coughing and coughing and sneezing & sneezing today
hopefully tmr i still have voice.