








Just random, Despicable me (Agnes) is sooo cuteeee!
Anyway, Finally 1 presentation down!
Tmr left 1 more presentation then i can take a short break.
I now then realise my Amath final test is like next week!
I'm so dead.... Need to study soon again!
Just went to the HMS workshop today.
thought I'll not be able to see any friends there
& i'll be a bit bored
but then in the workshop, i saw 7 friends i know! so qiao!
hahas. was quite fun, didn't waste my time to go down today:D
Anyway, Finally 1 presentation down!
Tmr left 1 more presentation then i can take a short break.
I now then realise my Amath final test is like next week!
I'm so dead.... Need to study soon again!
Just went to the HMS workshop today.
thought I'll not be able to see any friends there
& i'll be a bit bored
but then in the workshop, i saw 7 friends i know! so qiao!
hahas. was quite fun, didn't waste my time to go down today:D
feeling weird, there are some feelings i can't describe. felt sad and a bit lost. but i dun really know why am i feeling this way seriously. can't say out my feelings too. so wish to go somewhere that's calm.is there anything that bothers me?
