I've not blog for quite long already. hahas.
I know I 忽略了它
Vacation just started,
Going to be busy going out to play/work/slack at home.
Looking forward to next week. (especially every Saturday) :D
Hmmm, shall do sports then! hahas
Swimming, Playing badminton, Running :D
Mooncake Festival ( "月饼节" ) coming!
First year celebrating with friends :D hahas.
Want to try 冰皮月饼! Haven't try that before yet. :(
Enjoyed this week! :D
Have fun with friends a lot.
Grumbling, crapping, etc !
Felt so so much better!

Time pass slowly & at the same time fast.
Feeling happy & at the same time empty.
No matter what, need to get use to it :)
Feelings are much like waves
we can't stop them from coming
but we can choose which one to surf.
I know I 忽略了它
Vacation just started,
Going to be busy going out to play/work/slack at home.
Looking forward to next week. (especially every Saturday) :D
Hmmm, shall do sports then! hahas
Swimming, Playing badminton, Running :D
Mooncake Festival ( "月饼节" ) coming!
First year celebrating with friends :D hahas.
Want to try 冰皮月饼! Haven't try that before yet. :(
Enjoyed this week! :D
Have fun with friends a lot.
Grumbling, crapping, etc !
Felt so so much better!

Time pass slowly & at the same time fast.
Feeling happy & at the same time empty.
No matter what, need to get use to it :)
Feelings are much like waves
we can't stop them from coming
but we can choose which one to surf.