I really dislike it.
Lecture was okay but just maybe I felt that it is a bit "annoying"
The lecturer really can't stand the noise of us.
I think that's the quietest lecture as compared to other lectures.
yet the lecture can stop a few times, just to ask us to keep quiet, etc.
but that isn't the worst.
Worst thing is I dislike the class after break.
I do not know is he lazy, irresponsible, etc.
why can't just tell us what can be improve on the answers?
except for looking at the answers and just "okay" reply to almost all our answers.
we're not looking for modal answers, it's just somemore examples to let us understand more.
or just delete those irrelevant parts of the answers that the class gave.
it's really simple to do that.
I just dislike that he DUN TEACH & love to only talk for nothing.
no matter how we tell him, he still keep saying the same thing.
Hopefully, it don't continue for the whole semester.
Lecture was okay but just maybe I felt that it is a bit "annoying"
The lecturer really can't stand the noise of us.
I think that's the quietest lecture as compared to other lectures.
yet the lecture can stop a few times, just to ask us to keep quiet, etc.
but that isn't the worst.
Worst thing is I dislike the class after break.
I do not know is he lazy, irresponsible, etc.
why can't just tell us what can be improve on the answers?
except for looking at the answers and just "okay" reply to almost all our answers.
we're not looking for modal answers, it's just somemore examples to let us understand more.
or just delete those irrelevant parts of the answers that the class gave.
it's really simple to do that.
I just dislike that he DUN TEACH & love to only talk for nothing.
no matter how we tell him, he still keep saying the same thing.
Hopefully, it don't continue for the whole semester.