It's really long since I last update my blog! :D
Hahas. It's dead somehow. I'll TRY and blog more often
New Semester, this class was quite alright.
Made more new friends! :D
Everyday go in class with laughter.
Probably of the guys in my class.
Bring some joy to the class. hahas.
I realized I've projects for EVERY module!
Even DIPLOMA PLUS :(
This semester is not so easy for me. Shag!
New sem, new classmates, new project groupmates.
Be it good or bad groupmates, I'll still need to deal with it. :)
Take it positively :) hahas.
It may be tough for this semester but it's okay! :D
I believe in this :D
"Tough times don't last,tough people do."
Just take it as a challenge to cope well with all these ! :D hahas.
I've learned something from previous semesters.
"Do not be disappointed if people who refuse to help you"
"I'm thankful to all those who said "NO", because of them, I did it myself" -Einstein
Hahas. It's dead somehow. I'll TRY and blog more often
New Semester, this class was quite alright.
Made more new friends! :D
Everyday go in class with laughter.
Probably of the guys in my class.
Bring some joy to the class. hahas.
I realized I've projects for EVERY module!
Even DIPLOMA PLUS :(
This semester is not so easy for me. Shag!
New sem, new classmates, new project groupmates.
Be it good or bad groupmates, I'll still need to deal with it. :)
Take it positively :) hahas.
It may be tough for this semester but it's okay! :D
I believe in this :D
"Tough times don't last,tough people do."
Just take it as a challenge to cope well with all these ! :D hahas.
I've learned something from previous semesters.
"Do not be disappointed if people who refuse to help you"
"I'm thankful to all those who said "NO", because of them, I did it myself" -Einstein