Finally it's going to be break soon! :)
Going to chiong projects soon too!
Just some thoughts
Friendship for so long
it's hard to say out what i feel
is it me or what
I feel like I'm being taken for granted in some ways
I do have feelings
Sometimes some things u say might not mean anything to u
but sometimes it's a bit hurtful.
Have u ever think back what u have said?
That incident, u ask me what if I'm in your shoes.
how would I feel?
But, there're many times that I should ask u
if u're in my shoes, how would u feel too?
I think I'm always giving in. or rather other are giving in to u too.
sometimes I wanted to tell u, but it's not easy to say.
I hope some days u would change :)
Going to chiong projects soon too!
Just some thoughts
Friendship for so long
it's hard to say out what i feel
is it me or what
I feel like I'm being taken for granted in some ways
I do have feelings
Sometimes some things u say might not mean anything to u
but sometimes it's a bit hurtful.
Have u ever think back what u have said?
That incident, u ask me what if I'm in your shoes.
how would I feel?
But, there're many times that I should ask u
if u're in my shoes, how would u feel too?
I think I'm always giving in. or rather other are giving in to u too.
sometimes I wanted to tell u, but it's not easy to say.
I hope some days u would change :)